We Proudly Represent Car Accident Victims Throughout West Virginia
Rollover accidents can happen at lower speeds than you may expect, but almost always result in serious injury or death. A vehicle can rollover for a number of reasons, including:
- Another driver’s negligent behavior (e.g., distracted driving, aggressive driving, speeding, reckless driving or driving while impaired)
- Actions taken to avoid an accident or another road obstruction (e.g., debris on the road, a blown tire or swerving to avoid a collision)
- Dangerous road conditions (e.g., improper or missing signage for a curve in the road or a steep grade, an abnormally slippery road, or a poorly marked or negligently designed construction zone)
- Defective vehicle parts or design (e.g., a top-heavy vehicle or a defective tire, wheel, axle, steering column, suspension, or brake)
- An overloaded work truck or trailer or an unsecured load
We Uncover All Available Insurance Coverage And Collaborate With A Variety Of Expert Witnesses to Solidify Your Case
Various parties may be liable for a vehicle rollover injury. The car accident attorneys at Farmer, Cline & Campbell, PLLC, will seek out every possible claim and every possible insurance coverage that may be available to compensate you for your injuries and damages.
Even if you were working at the time of the accident and are receiving workers’ compensation benefits, you may have an additional claim if a third party was responsible for the accident.
Getting The Compensation Your Deserve From A Rollover Accident
If you have been injured or if you have had a loved one killed as a result of a vehicle rollover, contact our firm as soon as possible. Even if fault is unclear, you may still be entitled to compensation. Our experienced trial lawyers know which experts to hire to help prove your vehicle rollover case.
Most car accident cases settle prior to trial, but vehicle rollover cases are heavily contested. If the defendants involved in a rollover case are not convinced they will lose at trial, they will not offer you the full compensation that you and your family deserve. Our attorneys prepare your case for trial and the tough negotiations that occur in these cases straight from the outset of your claim.
Schedule A Free Initial Consultation With An Attorney At Farmer, Cline & Campbell, PLLC
If you were injured or a family member was seriously injured or killed as a result of a rollover, you should speak with one of our attorneys about your legal rights and what should be done following an accident.
Call us today at (866) 587-0167 or toll free (866) 587-0167 to discuss your unique case and legal options. We offer free initial consultations and case evaluations in Charleston, Beckley and Morgantown.