Many serious accidents occur in construction/work zones every year. Whether you are a motorist, passenger or construction worker who has been harmed by a reckless driver, you likely are left with many questions and quickly accumulating medical bills. Where can you turn for the answers and assistance you need?
Experienced Advocates Fighting For You
At Farmer, Cline & Campbell, PLLC, our attorneys are a well-respected resource for those who have been injured in work zone accidents and other types of motor vehicle accidents. We are well-versed in the tactics that insurance companies will use to attempt to minimize the compensation you receive. We are passionate about seeking justice for those who have been hurt by someone else’s negligence and committed to providing the personal service that you need during this difficult time in your life.
Work Zone Accidents In West Virginia
Unfortunately, work zone accidents are an all-too-common occurrence in West Virginia. Every year, individuals and their families have their lives forever changed by the terrible injuries that result from work zone collisions. Statistics show:
- Approximately 300 to 400 work zone accidents occur in West Virginia every year.
- Reportable injuries occur in approximately half of these accidents, and an average of five of these accidents result in fatalities every year.
- On average, nearly 50 percent of all work zone accidents occur on interstate highways such as I-64, I-77 and I-79.
- Rear-end collisions are the most prevalent type of accident in work zones.
- Nearly 75 percent of all work zone accidents occur during daylight hours.
Source: West Virginia Department of Transportation
To serve the needs of injury victims and their families, we remain at the forefront of emerging legal strategies and relevant statistics that can impact the outcome of a work zone injury claim.
Why hire us? Four good reasons.
Get A Free Consultation With An Experienced Lawyer
Have you been hurt in a work zone car accident? Let us provide you the answers you need and the powerful advocacy you deserve. Call our firm at 304-974-0129 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation. From our offices in Charleston, Beckley and Morgantown, we serve injured clients throughout West Virginia.