Robert D. Cline Jr.
- Of Counsel
Robert D. Cline, Jr. - Born and raised in Southern West Virginia, Mr. Cline graduated from the West Virginia University College of Law in 1984, where he was a member of the West Virginia Law Review.
Mr. Cline's practice focuses on personal injury and wrongful death. He has been lead counsel in a number of cases involving brain injury, motor vehicle accidents, products liability, work related accidents, insurance bad faith, and medical malpractice.
Mr. Cline is experienced both in West Virginia Circuit Courts and the Federal Courts in the State of West Virginia. Mr. Cline is a member of the American Bar Association, the West Virginia State Bar, the Kanawha County Bar Association, and the American Association for Justice.
Mr. Cline has been named a "Top 10 Trucking Trial Lawyer" in West Virginia by The National Trial Lawyers and is a member of the Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys. He is also a member of the Million Dollar and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forums.
Areas of Practice
- Litigation and Appeals
- Personal Injury-Plaintiffs
- West Virginia, 1984
- U.S. District Court Southern District of West Virginia, 1984
- U.S. District Court Northern District of West Virginia
- West Virginia University College of Law, Morgantown, West Virginia
- J.D. - 1984
- West Virginia University, Morgantown, West Virginia
- B.A. - 1979
Honors and Awards
- National Trial Lawyers – 2018, 2019 – Top 10 Trucking Trial Lawyer in West Virginia
Professional Associations and Memberships
- West Virginia State Bar, Member
- West Virginia Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- West Virginia Trial Lawyers of America, Member
- Kanawha County Bar Association, Member