Insurance Carriers Are Not Looking Out For Your Interests
When you pay insurance companies to provide insurance coverage, you expect that they will honor their obligations and watch out for your well-being when you are hurt in an accident. Unfortunately, some insurance companies will attempt to minimize the amount of compensation you receive so that they can keep profits high. While protecting their bottom lines, they neglect to properly consider your present health and future needs.
At Farmer, Cline & Campbell, PLLC, we put you on even footing with insurance carriers and their massive legal and claim departments and work tirelessly to protect your interests at all times. We can help you file a claim — known as an insurance bad faith claim — that seeks to hold insurance carriers to the terms of their contracts and ensure that you are treated fairly.
When you come to our office for a free initial consultation, we will take the time to assess your particular situation and provide you with custom-tailored advice. Our insurance bad faith attorneys will answer all of your questions, including:
- My insurance company denied a valid claim — what do I do now?
- Why isn't the insurance company investigating my auto accident claim?
- Why is the insurance company delaying my claim or the investigation of my claim?
- My insurance company offered an amount that seems very low compared with the terms of my insurance agreement — can I do anything?
- I am being pressured to sign a settlement agreement — do I have to?
Whether answering these questions, negotiating on your behalf or protecting your interests in court, we have decades of experience and are committed to remaining on the cutting edge of injury and insurance law.
Why hire us? Four good reasons.
Get A Free Initial Consultation
Contact our lawyers at 304-881-0637 to discuss your car accident insurance claim or other insurance law needs. We proudly serve clients throughout West Virginia and maintain offices in Charleston, Beckley and Morgantown for our clients' convenience.